Friday, September 28, 2012

Where is the PAUSE BUTTON????

So, tonight at dinner, William reached for his bottle, put it to his mouth, tipped it back and started drinking his water... ALL BY HIMSELF!!! I almost fell off my chair - I think I scared the crap out of him with my squeal and "LOOK AT HIM" scream!! We all started clapping and he looked so confused - poor thing! My initial excitement was followed by panicked sorrow... he is getting so big, so fast. It is such a joy to see him develop but part of me wishes he could stay his sweet, snuggly, innocent baby self forever. So I ask all you parents out there... WHERE IS THE PAUSE BUTTON on these little buggers??? I just want to freeze him for a couple months (okay, maybe years)!!!!!
Love you, baby William. You make me so proud :)
LIFE IS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment