Thursday, March 21, 2013

18 month check up

My little WillieBear had his 18 month check up today and he's doing great...

Height - 70%  - -  32.5 inches
Weight - 8% - - 20.1 lbs
Head - 35% - - 18.5 inches

He is still a light weight so he will remain on whole milk until his 2 year check up (at least). He is a great eater so I am really not all that concerned. Plus, his activity level is through the roof... he and his brother are constantly running, jumping and climbing through the house. Given the fact that he still isn't talking (only has about 4 words), my Dr recommended early intervention. I will be giving them a call tomorrow and hopefully we can start services soon. We met with them when William first came home and they were wonderful!

Not too much else new here in the Turco house... Frank the Tank is getting huge and I am pretty sure he outweighs William now. It's like having another baby in the house... one that bites, chews and pees everywhere! However, he is a snuggle bunny and I love him (especially when he's sleeping :)!

My lent started last Sunday (I am Russian Orthodox and our Easter falls the first week of May this year) and I gave up candy and swearing. I was thinking about giving up wine but come on... who am I kidding???!!! I am craving sweets like CRAZY and have become all too aware of my potty mouth. However, I've come to realize that I do the majority of my swearing when I am alone... yes, apparently I talk to myself A LOT! Anyway, I am doing my best to rid myself of certain not-so-nice words!

I am off to have a glass of wine with my hubby and enjoy an hour or so of quiet. Ahhh.... love this time of day :)   LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment