It's official... my sweet baby boy is now a 4 year old little man. He had a super special day... cupcakes with his preschool class, a trip to the park and to the candy store, out to dinner for pizza and then back home for ice cream cake and presents. I'm pretty sure his belly is full and he will be going to bed early tonight (if all the sugar he has consumed doesn't keep him up!). Growing up, my mom and dad always made sure our birthdays were really special... I have the best memories of birthday parties and time with my family and friends. I can only hope my boys enjoy their birthdays as much as I did.
I couldn't be prouder of my Slava... it's crazy to think he's only been with us for 2 and a 1/2 years. He makes every day better... and turns even the most mundane day into an adventure. He makes me a better Mom and a better person. I can only hope, one day, he looks back on these days with the same love and appreciation that I do! We are the luckiest parents I know!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy... don't ever change your crazy, loving, sweet, funny ways!!!
LIFE IS GOOD.
No comments:
Post a Comment