Friday, August 31, 2012

William turns 1!!

Dear William,
               Happy Birthday, my sweet boy! The past 3 months have gone by way faster than I would like but I am so happy, thankful and proud of the progress you have made since you've been home. You can stand on your own now, you can climb the stairs all by yourself, you have the funniest scowl for people you aren't familiar with, you are starting to play with your big brother and you clearly LOVE him (he makes you laugh like no one else can), you love to eat and you are such a great snuggler (although you are still biting your Mama and it HURTS!!!). Not a single second of these past 3 months has been lost on me... I am so incredibly aware of how blessed I am to have you. Honestly, watching you grow and develop over these past couple months have been some of the most rewarding, amazing times of my entire life. I was putting you to bed last night and although you didn't know it, Mama had tears streaming down her cheeks. I am so in love with you... you are an angel. Thank you for coming into my life and making it exponentially better. I am honored to be your Mama.
With all the love I have in my heart...
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment